Saturday, 17 November 2012

November Sims

November Sims :)
--------------------------------------------------------------


Annabelle Aston
Young adult
-----------------
Credits
Eyes by Tifa
Skin by Klavix
Lips by LL
Eyelashes by S-Club,LL
Hair (Forgot)



Zenith Aston
Young Adult
-------------------
Credits
Eyes by Tifa
Skin by Klavix
Lips Normal
Hair by Raon

After MIA in Sims for a long time, I decided to create some nice looking (to me) sims.
And i only recently knew about the PralineSims and LL's fight/conflict/situation. 
Yeah, I was shocked but I was more concerned about LL as I realise most creation of hers are being kept away privately. About PralineSims.. Honestly, I knew LL before Praline.
I only noticed Praline for her nice lots but never makeup. As a curious person, I checked her TSR downloads, Genetics, Lips ( I like downloading lots of genetics) to see if there are other nice stuff but I realised her makeup sucks (no offence) but its the truth. They are like EAs lipstick just that are adjusted.
Oh and then, time pass by, on TSR's FA.. a good looking lipgloss/lipstick appeared.
I thought it was LL that joined TSR but I was wrong. It was Praline's. So I thought, Aint that the same as LL? So I did some research on forums, I found out Praline stoled LL's textures. Okay, I was like Wth. I lost some confidence in Praline's works, thinking maybe most of her works are not original.
If you wish to use someone's works, you should ask for some person. Like how Anubis360 asked for permission before even adjusting the shine. You should have at least asked LL, then putting some credits like.. [Lips ...][Texture by LL!]  Something like that.. 
But overall, Im less bothered by the situation. What's done is done. Praline can't turn back time and undo what she/he has done.. And if Praline accused LL of stealing, she should at least provide some evidence -,-
Even LL, decided to report to TSR.. giving evidence to the public showing what she stoled.
And it seem really funny when I read Praline claiming LL was lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment